Put two of my four Crescendo CCX 6.5"s in Today, really happy with them! Their extremeeeely loud and stay really clear the whole time. iPhone videos so excuse the quality and it didn't do really any justice to the actual loudness or sound of the speakers, but their amazing. :) Hopefully better videos to come later after all 4 are in.

:drinks:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

was this off just deck power or u got an amp hooked to em?

sounds real sweet imo, are the tweets harsh or do they blend with the mids good?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

These components seem bad ass I just get myself to spend $100 on some speakers when i payed $120 a pair for my kicker ss's three agos.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

was this off just deck power or u got an amp hooked to em?

sounds real sweet imo, are the tweets harsh or do they blend with the mids good?

They blend great, not harsh at all, even on songs that are REALLY treble happy, which is why I used some Pop Punk and House music to demonstrate. Although I really dont like those videos, it makes it sound like shit. They are running off a DC Audio 125.4 :) I still have plenty of room on the amp too.

These components seem bad ass I just get myself to spend $100 on some speakers when i payed $120 a pair for my kicker ss's three agos.

They are badass man :) One of my friends has $600 focals for his front stage, ill quote his words exactly "You paid $99 for these right? No offense, but FUCK YOU." lol :pardon:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer