NotoriouslyLoud Posted August 20, 2007 Report Posted August 20, 2007 o man bro that sucks.... well there will always be more shows. I am trying to get my other 18 in the van before this show, but its starting to look like its not going to happen. But we will still be out there and have a blast http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Eric B Posted August 20, 2007 Report Posted August 20, 2007 o man bro that sucks.... well there will always be more shows. I am trying to get my other 18 in the van before this show, but its starting to look like its not going to happen. But we will still be out there and have a blast you wallin that thing? I gotta see this when it all done, I might be ordering my amp soon...... im still pissed I cant go....mayb we should all meet up in Des Moines sometime any shows coming up there? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
roscoe1129 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Report Posted August 20, 2007 I will have Hubby llok at it and let us know Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted August 20, 2007 Report Posted August 20, 2007 I don't see any up there
roscoe1129 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Report Posted August 20, 2007 K hold on a sec I will ask USACI Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Report Posted August 20, 2007 Nope nothing in IA couple more around here and at stereo west though...... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
NotoriouslyLoud Posted August 20, 2007 Report Posted August 20, 2007 Yeah DMI as not really had any shows this year...... As far as walling the van off, i am getting closer and closer too getting there. I am going to run the 2 18s with a soundstream xx6500 in a no wall set-up until the seasons end, then this winter i am going to wall the van off. I would be doing it sooner, but things have come up with the team that need my attention before my van. I bet we could get someone to grab a mic, and we could have alittle test and tune of our own, just to meet up and shoot the shit if you guys would be down. I know getting everybody in the same spot at the same time can be hard, but i think we could work something out http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
roscoe1129 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Report Posted August 20, 2007 Hell IM game for that also! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
NotoriouslyLoud Posted August 20, 2007 Report Posted August 20, 2007 cool bro, i will pm ya my phone number hit me up and we can figure something out http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Eric B Posted August 21, 2007 Report Posted August 21, 2007 Yeah DMI as not really had any shows this year...... As far as walling the van off, i am getting closer and closer too getting there. I am going to run the 2 18s with a soundstream xx6500 in a no wall set-up until the seasons end, then this winter i am going to wall the van off. I would be doing it sooner, but things have come up with the team that need my attention before my van. I bet we could get someone to grab a mic, and we could have alittle test and tune of our own, just to meet up and shoot the shit if you guys would be down. I know getting everybody in the same spot at the same time can be hard, but i think we could work something out yea thats wat i was thinkin of, i ordered my amp tonite, but ill need to know a few weeks in advance to take time off and i have football n school during the week so yea, i should be down for a meet up in dsm 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.