Houston slab/ 85 cadillac eldorado drop top

Just got thru doing the fabricating, next will be the trunk cover then upholstery. It has 4 sundown 12's,all hooked up to a kicker kx 2500, optima yellow top under hood, kinetik 2400 in rear, 2 runs of 1/0 knu wire. Alpine amp for 8 pioneer highs, connected to a pioneer d3 navi. Keep in mind the box was designed to knock the hell out the trunk while still flowing into the cabin. The owner is very happy with it. The slabs in htown like to have high powered systems to sound like gorillas banging in the trunk, no sound deadner wanted... I will start posting up in here more often again, i've taken a yr or so vacation from being vocal on this site but now im back.. Whats good steve, roscoe, eric, all my homies who liked my system of the month caddy on the 84z.. we still pokin over here, aint nothing changed but my faith... first is the video with a few pics of the stuff that was wanted by the owner.

th_086-1.jpg

069-2.jpg

070-1.jpg

074-1.jpg

077.jpg

079.jpg

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I'm from the Bay but I love slabs...I wanna be the first bay cat to swangas on a Caddy haha

Is there openings in the deck for air flow?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the rear of the trunk lid was only 13" high, and the back deck is not there cuz its a drop top so the bass beats the hell out the trunk and has the channel to flow straight into the cabin... I didnt want to point them towards the front or back cuz i wanted to accomplish 2 things at once, and I had to do a sealed inclosure on it cuz he wanted all 4 woofers in there, so yeah im not the einstein scientist when it comes to a master designed box like u may be but I did accomplish what i intended and was well pleased with the output so im completly happy.. god bless yall brothers...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I'm from the Bay but I love slabs...I wanna be the first bay cat to swangas on a Caddy haha

Is there openings in the deck for air flow?

Get with me bro im an authorized dealer with tww on the swangs... i can get u cheaper than the website.. www.texanwirewheels.com

That would be throwed for you to be swanging elbows over there in tha bay area... I would post u up on these htown slab websites if u did...

Archived