Sonic Electronix

friend of mine just got some dual 12 inch subs for 20 dollars in a box with 500 watt amp and it all works and sounds nice but the previous owner decided to not know how to use a screw driver or gun when he owned the speakers and there are 2 holes in the ruing from screw driver .... how can you fix those or where is a place that you can send them in to be repaired ??? spent little on them and wants to not spend alot of money on them.

ok is that rubber type material would that work ? any thing i can cover of it to make look somewhat good ?

ok is that rubber type material would that work ? any thing i can cover of it to make look somewhat good ?

heres what i did for the hole in my polk dbs. go buy from your sports store black rewrap its foamy and then just some plain super glue.

cut your piece of the pre wrap lay on hole and put lots of glue on it and seals it right up and once dry repeat like 3 for really good strong repair works great and less then a 10 buck fix(but make sure u get glue on all the pre wrap u put on it

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Archived