Sonic Electronix

BIG 3 question, WHICH CHASSIS GROUND TO USE!?!?!

Okay guys just got my Memphis 1/0

Bout to do the big 3, now my question is should i use the strut tower bolt?

Here

Photo-0224.jpg

Or the current location of all the grounds?

Photo-0225.jpg

The reason i ask is there is a BIG ASS rubber boot and plate under that strut bolt...

i dont really like either spot. i drilled and tapped my own hole on a thick piece of metal.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Strut tower is a pretty good ground....however do not take off the center bolt just use one of the 3 or 4 bolts surrounding the center bolt.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i dont really like either spot. i drilled and tapped my own hole on a thick piece of metal.

Well those are the 2 spots that i have to work with...

As far as the ground on the engine block there are plenty or spots right by the batt i can use...

jeeps are uni bodied there for if he uses the factory bolt still a chassis ground just make sure its bare metal

Thats what i was thinking!

As far as it being bare metel...

Wire brush on a drill FTMFW!!!

:lol:

Haha what the fuck, did nobody here look closely at the 'strut tower' ground option? The lug is hanging off the top of the freakin' strut itself, not the strut tower. You would probably struggle to find a worse ground path...

:lol:

That was just sitting there so it wouldnt fall down...

I just did the big 3 and took off all the paint...

Wire brush on a drill made easy work of it!

But thanks everyone for there input!

:drinks: