What spray guns have you had the best results with?

Sata....Ive used them, and every other painter Ive ever talked to have said they can't be beaten in quality. but they will cost you. Some Devilbiss can be pretty decent, and wont cost as much.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

This is a good primer gun not super expensive but not cheap either.

http://www.amazon.com/Iwata-IWA9230-AZ3HV2-13GC-HVLP-SPRAY/dp/B003YHHSY2/ref=sr_1_37?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1284942149&sr=1-37

If you're looking for the best. It'll set you back a few

http://www.amazon.com/Iwata-IWA5662-LPH400-134LVX-Extreme-Basecoat/dp/B001AMSU7M/ref=sr_1_61?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1284942152&sr=1-61

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Sata....Ive used them, and every other painter Ive ever talked to have said they can't be beaten in quality. but they will cost you. Some Devilbiss can be pretty decent, and wont cost as much.

Iwata are my favorite. Then I'd have to go with the SataJet 3000HVLP. I'm currently sprayin with a higher end Devilbiss and I gotta say it's a damn fine gun. I spray with a 1.3 or 1.4 for the best results. My primer gun is the new 3M Accuspray. IMHO it can't be beat.

Yeah I've been looking at Sata and Iwata. I need to get some money first lol.

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!