Product: Audio Wrap License Plate Kit Sound Deadener

Manufactured by: Audio Wrap

Purchased/recieved from: Got free in the mail by sending them my address through e-mail

Well first, I'd like to straight up say that I liked the product! I've never dealt with any kind of dampening materials of any kind, so I didn't know what to expect. But IMHO, Audio Wrap just takes the cake and I would recommend it to everyone. What I was able to use was the free license plate kit that I got from Audio Wrap for free, and put it on my license plate. Like anyone, before I added the Audio Wrap, I gave the plate quite a couple of beatings so that I could see how it sounded before installation and un-installed. Then I added the deadening material and boy did it make a difference, I wasn't like it was hitting a license plate anymore. It sounded more like knocking on or hitting wood, not metal. The small piece of deadener which did not cover the entire plate had just those effects which sounded like it did. I hit the plate where there was deadener underneath and even where there wasn't and it sounded just as stiff. All in all I loved it and I will buy more to cover the doors and trunk in my car ASAP. Another thing, I ordered Friday and got it Monday.

Maybe the video will explain a little more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FNkt-lWdM

Disclaimer* This is just my review and what I think of it and no more, I am not forcing you to do anything...

Edited by 7jezuz7

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Nice, just sent an email to them yesterday for this. I don't have screws on the bottom of my plate, would placing the deadener in the middle (like yours) work or should I place more towards the bottom? Seems like just placing in the center of the plate its solid all the way around

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nice, just sent an email to them yesterday for this. I don't have screws on the bottom of my plate, would placing the deadener in the middle (like yours) work or should I place more towards the bottom? Seems like just placing in the center of the plate its solid all the way around

Exactly, you can place it more towards the bottom but it might not matter much though. But, just place it in the center and you're good to go. Deadener only has to be applied to 25% of the area to "dampen" it, so what you get for you license plate is a little over kill which is a great thing.

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

nice review i sent them an email a week ago and never got a reply ..by ur are code looks like u stay in mc allen or endinburg right

thanks, and yes sir around that area kinda, why you ask? how do you know this area?

Edited by 7jezuz7

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png

got family down there used to visit alot u guys got some crazy ass weather compared to cali

cool cool. crazy weather, how so? never been to cali and to me it's just always very hot year round and on occasion once a month it might rain

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png