Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So any guns over powered? How fast is the actual game play?

IMO needle is still overpowered since halo 3. range on DMR i believe is too long for MLG purposes, either that or too accurate over distance. not enough grenades laying around to be picked up. and already the spawns are complete GARBAGE. easily worse than any of the other halos

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

Ok, I just bought it. It's something I hopefully can get used too I'm about to open it. Anyone wanna play, p00rlilt1nkt1nk. 0's are zeros and 1's are ones, let's play!

Posted

im still doin the campaign, but get at me Alway5b3asty.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

I beat the campaign in less than 24 hrs lol. but it was one of the best so far IMO.

And as far as online goes, I love messing with people while playing. Yesterday be and my gf's brother were acting really gay/flamboyant and pissed off our whole team. people get so offended and need to realize its just a game :lol:

but I love Reach!

and my gamer tag is corey928

Posted

I'm so sick of the game-mode "Safe Haven"... it's so awful, you get crap xp and the game is just all and all stupid. Oddball and Head Hunter is where it's at! Either that or classic slayer :P

Posted

I beat the campaign in less than 24 hrs lol. but it was one of the best so far IMO.

And as far as online goes, I love messing with people while playing. Yesterday be and my gf's brother were acting really gay/flamboyant and pissed off our whole team. people get so offended and need to realize its just a game :lol:

but I love Reach!

and my gamer tag is corey928

lol yeah i was on that huge map that was blood gulch in halo CE just following one teamates every footstep. he had snipe in a corner of the map. everytome he turned around it was me staring right at him. he left after the game he said he was creeped out

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

Anyone feel like doing the campaign? I'm currently, (and will be tomorrow midday/night), am trying to beat it in legendary. So if anyone wants too send a message to p00rlilt1nkt1nk on xbl. 0's are zeros and 1's are ones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...