zeus and HFEQ equalizer

this is completely out of line bro. I sold you that amp 100% working. and to my knowledge, I dont remember you ever coming to me and telling me it stopped working. that amp worked for the years I had it, and now you come back and completely shit on my thread suggesting that I sold you a bum amp? I stand by my equipment 100%. if its not working, Ill say so. but now, its been at least 4-5 months later, and why would you even want to buy another one from me? I always want to make it right, but I need the cash now too.

when i took the amp out of the box it had something rattling around inside and i just blew it off, so i went to hook it up and it worked fine for about 3 weeks and took a shit and this is with each channel at a 4ohm load and with 4guage power and ground with 2 batteries and big 3, amp was not mounted to box or anything and my memphis never had a problem

but anyways im out of $100 and cant sell a amp that dont work now, sorry i didn't tell u earlyer

anyways good luck with sale, i dunno why the amp quit working, im not hard on my stuff, im not saying u sold me a piece of shit, im just saying i dont kno how old it was or w/e, but anyways, amp still works just doesn't put out any sound

anyways these amps are great for sq and what knot, hope ya have a good sale tho man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

to help clear this up

my amp was in 100% working order when i recieved it, and worked perfect too but one day it went to protect and i dont kno what it is what made it quit putting out sound, might be some safety feature not leting it come on right or something

anyways, it was not user error, maby just a product defect or something in it that just took a while to come up

hope my posts dont throw off the topic here

mdblue is a great seller and sells great stuff and takes care of it too, everything tears up once in a while so no need to bash someone for what a company did or something

this amp is great for sq and runs cleanly with almost 0% distortion at peak output, great product

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

bump fuck it...I hate staring at shit thats just sittin around....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

still for sale...amp on ebay has a day left on it...and the EQ is still sittin here

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 2 weeks later...

this is on hold for now....my new PPI art series shit on me so it went out to simi valley to get repaired. I gotta use the zeus as my backup till it gets back.

what would u do for the EQ shipped to 48504?

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

what would u do for the EQ shipped to 48504?

price on the EQ now lowered to 50 shipped....did I mention it gets you laid?..... :lol:

went to NY this weekend and picked up the original box and manual....still 50 shipped.... :werd_msword:

yo........buy my shit or :ban2: weekend sale EQ is now 45 shipped...comes with original box, manual, 2 pairs of 1 meter Knu RCAs...do it, you wont. :orly3:

took a couple new pics for a guy on CACO and figured it wouldnt hurt to add them here.

4vo653.jpg

28smxp2.jpg

wgoml4.jpg

Archived