Tkitt21 Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 Ok this girl I know told me she would sell me her 2 12" audiobahn crowns,a small box she has,a 600 watt american bass pro amp,and all the wiring for $100? Another deal, a lightning audio 600watt amp for $30? -Trent ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Chode69 Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 what are you waiting for...get them NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 what are you waiting for...get them ^^^^ seriously MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Tkitt21 Posted August 9, 2007 Author Report Posted August 9, 2007 I was thinking of getting all of that and putting those 2 crowns and my 2 duals all in a box and running a 600watt to the crowns and to my duals. Would that sound good? -Trent ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Bryan Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 I was thinking of getting all of that and putting those 2 crowns and my 2 duals all in a box and running a 600watt to the crowns and to my duals. Would that sound good?-Trent ahhhh not this again im not even going to post after this....just do what you want but i wouldnt reccomend running 2 different brand of subs MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
wfeld Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 i already bought them, you lose 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 12, 2007 Report Posted August 12, 2007 i wouldnt sepnd a penny on audiobauhn, thats just me. however look at it as an investment buy it, & ebay the shit for doubles
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.