Pcfreak7890 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Hey, I'm sorry that I do not write as often hear ... But today you get a small update Hope you like it As always, I let speak my pictures... I'm too lazy for writing English: D First all out ... Belt tensioners, Seat mounting ... everything Work with Festool Make a Lot more Fun
Pcfreak7890 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Some information about the Box. 410 Liters Tuning 41.5 Hertz Stiffeners with threaded rods come As far as ready for a test ... but ... Now I'm sick and have fever and headache But I hope you like ... Next week it goes on hopefully Greetings Ps : I would be happy to get more friends on Facebook -> http://www.facebook.com/Pcfreak7890 Thanks
zayres29 Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 this build is SEX and that amp is Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Rebel4055 Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 This build is really look freaking great! Can't wait to see more! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Ichigo Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 That amp is huge. I am looking forward to see how this comes out.
splzx3 Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 this is sexy bro keep the good work up and hope u feel better soon ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Winn Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 235 users on the same thread thats alot You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
gcs8 Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 großartige Arbeit bro 15" FI Q @ 1600 watts box by DL Designz 2.8^3ft @ 32hz saz-3000D @2 ohms sax-100.2 @4 ohms front stage - polk momo's 1/0 pos and neg runs to the back. a crap ton of sound deading from secondskin. 143DB sealed on the windshield. build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.