Sonic Electronix

do you think this would actually work well?

first off, im going to say that this was JUST AN IDEA so dont call me a dumbass or some other shit like that but..

everybody has seen those commercials for the GraBit right, that drill bit that can supposedly take out any stripped screw, well what if you stripped the fuck out of the screws you used to mount your subs and amp(s) so they wouldnt be able to be unscrewed and stolen by some thief with a screwdriver, and then use the GraBit when you want to take them out? seriously this was just an idea.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

crowbar

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

then you take the screw out? I am confused :trippy:

yeah when you want to move your stuff around or switch out subs or your amp(s)?

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

first off, im going to say that this was JUST AN IDEA so dont call me a dumbass or some other shit like that but..

everybody has seen those commercials for the GraBit right, that drill bit that can supposedly take out any stripped screw, well what if you stripped the fuck out of the screws you used to mount your subs and amp(s) so they wouldnt be able to be unscrewed and stolen by some thief with a screwdriver, and then use the GraBit when you want to take them out? seriously this was just an idea.

Sounds like a legit idea to me. And FYI that GraBit is pro, I used my neighbors set to get some old ass rusted/stripped screws out of my screen door and it worked like a charm.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

more than likely if a thief cant get it for himself, he'll fuck it up for you.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

well what would you rather do? recone a sub or buy a whole new sub

TEAM DC

Yeah. :angry: That's why when I get my shit in the trunk i'll caulk the lock closed, cause i'm ghetto like that. By the time someone actually pops a lock on one of the doors i'll already be at the back of their head.

I had a set of them and the don't work worth a damn in my openion

I don't see why/how? It's simple, you use the tap side of the bit, drill into the screw/bolt/etc, make sure it actually taps into the metal a good bit, or the removal side of the bit won't have anything to grab onto.

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

yeah i get what you're saying. But i was just saying what I wanted to also :) Long as they don't grab my motor and basket im cool if they stabbed my woofer rather than take it. But I honestly doubt they could get anything out of my trunk. Thats why i use like 10 diff types of nails, bolts, screws, etc.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.