Maxim Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 Sorry for the double post, but... youre not going to do something cause you think the owner whines? sounds dumb to me No, he's not going out there to support a guy who he thinks is an ignorant douchebag. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Ray Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 hell i dont give a fuck what you "thought" your point was. Tried of hearing you bitch about everything. How about you just STFU p.s. IBTL 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.