DC Sound Lab

Thors 12in DC Build Log

Aww come on now lol Thats with front doors open and back windows down lol Ports in the center so it doesnt matter which side of the car your on ;)

You ready for our bet yet? :) Cars set up for street with everything in the trunk. Back seats go up and lock into place :)

TNESPL held a 2x today in Memorial of Gus Vaughan of Ohio Generator. We raised some good money for the Vaughan family and had a great time.

I posted a 152.5 :) Pretty consistent even with voltage issues from no alt.

my seats go in but wont latch. they will be folded down like urs. and i hope that 52.5 is legal? whats ur outlaw numbers?

my seats go in but wont latch. they will be folded down like urs. and i hope that 52.5 is legal? whats ur outlaw numbers?

Port 100% behind the c pillar? Remember all had to be in trunk. First half of bet was glass. Second half is outlaw. I'll get vidz of my outlaw score lol Havent checked it with the new set up. lol

good shit rob, looks the same, but sounds better imo:)

and when the hell did boyd get a shop????! where in PA is it? i need a better job:)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Port 100% behind the c pillar? Remember all had to be in trunk. First half of bet was glass. Second half is outlaw. I'll get vidz of my outlaw score lol Havent checked it with the new set up. lol

yes it all in the trunk. port too! lol. ill get both my scores tommorow at the show and PM them to u. i think u will win the legal and ill win the outlaw lol.

It's cool to see all these new neo subs coming out...Fi with their new BTLs, and DC with these 5s. Good work with the new setup! Where in NY are you?

Oh, and it must be cool having enough battery to be able to drive around without an alt :trippy:

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

It's cool to see all these new neo subs coming out...Fi with their new BTLs, and DC with these 5s. Good work with the new setup! Where in NY are you?

Oh, and it must be cool having enough battery to be able to drive around without an alt :trippy:

I'm around the syracuse area. Yes indeed haveing alot of batts around helps lol I added 2 just because of the alt issue.