Livin Loud 906 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 I ordered an Iraggi alternator in may and about a week ago it went out on me. I'm pretty sure it's the voltage regulator, but I do not know where to get one that will work with the alt. I have called Dominick over 100 times in the past week and have got no responses. Should i continue looking for a voltage regulator or just consider it a lost cause?
dugee81 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 I ordered an Iraggi alternator in may and about a week ago it went out on me. I'm pretty sure it's the voltage regulator, but I do not know where to get one that will work with the alt. I have called Dominick over 100 times in the past week and have got no responses. Should i continue looking for a voltage regulator or just consider it a lost cause? Dom has officially been M.I.A. for a while now... maybe try hitting up another alt company, see if they can help you out. I wouldnt give up on an investment like that. just me though 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Livin Loud 906 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 Yeah i don't want to consider it a lost cause. The only problem is i'm a full time college student with little to no money lol. I sold my quad in order to afford the alternator so i would really like to find a solution to my problem. Thanks for the suggestion i will have to get a hold of another company
Guest Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 some member on here has an iraggi alt that went out on him and he sent it to mechman and it works ROFL. i'd call mechman up.
n8ball2013 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 we havent seen dom in months and he has been removed from a partner here. unfortunately we cant even get a hold of him through local sources. keep trying dude thats all we can say. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Livin Loud 906 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 Alright thanks for the help guys, i will call mechman next week.
treossi Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 check out dc power engineering, still dopest alts on the market 1-888-441-0144 ask for robbie Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Livin Loud 906 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 I will contact both Mechman and DC, i hate to sound like a cheap a$$ but the cheaper of the two will be who i go with. Once again thanks guys
Guest Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 I will contact both Mechman and DC, i hate to sound like a cheap a$$ but the cheaper of the two will be who i go with. Once again thanks guys both are GREAT companies. choose whichever one you want haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.