Sonic Electronix

On top seat box. Rebuild?

So i live in Louisiana and ive noticed my box has really hurt my ability to back boats for two reasons. My mirror is shaking too much ;) and i can hardly see out of it. So what i am thinking is get two front seats, take them off the rollers and put them onto the old frame, or take out old frame and bolt new seats to floor with no electrical hooked up (rear seat warmers would be nice) and have the middle section open sort of like a Suburban. Then build a box to sit in this gap and it would be lower and i could see out of my rear mirror. How hard would this be and how expensive would these seats be? Im planning on putting 3 15's when i get more money in a big box with no back seat so im trying to save money for that. My dad been trippin how it blocks out the rearview and i dont wanna lose my speaker :( so all help would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_0252.jpg

2005 Chevy Silverado z71 crew cab.

DD2515a 2ohm

Lunar 1500w

JVC head unit

"My beat quakin mirrors shakin"

Lol, when you are bumping usually you cant use your rear view mirror, thats why most people on here have none, falls off.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

click my build link in my sig.... my first build I did a single 18" without sacrificing my rearview...or my whole backseatjust an idea

Smokemtires, SICK BUILD BRO! i love Hawaii! Only place where a 300 pound can turn around at the grocery store check-out and say "Almost pau, try wait" Gosh i love that place. I went through the whole build. I did this for my 15, the box is too tall. I cant see through it for backing airboats, etc.

Junkyard. Seats usully run 15-25 a piece so start looking. If you have a welder it will make things even easier!

Alright thanks ill ask around, do you think this would work? Me, My dad, and my grandfather are all welders and they have a welding shop down the road :P

2005 Chevy Silverado z71 crew cab.

DD2515a 2ohm

Lunar 1500w

JVC head unit

"My beat quakin mirrors shakin"

Archived