Sonic Electronix

yeah i've heard they're beast amps. Need to find someone selling one.. :PI need a recone for my lvl 5 so i can strap amps.

Why would you need to recone you sub so you can strap amps?

And I know this wasn't and option you gave but how about 2 Sundown SAZ-2500's strapped at 1 ohm :peepwall:

if you get a soundigital

dont forget this

LP Crossover: 50Hz and 15kHz

because if you set your crossover to 1khz and blow the sub, i will find you... and

laugh

edit

if you go with sundown... dont

just get the crescendo... seriously, they are almost identical amps for cheaper price... and they are working on a 5kw amp right now

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Why would you need to recone you sub so you can strap amps?

And I know this wasn't and option you gave but how about 2 Sundown SAZ-2500's strapped at 1 ohm :peepwall:

ok, im going to sound like a complete noob who knows nothing and is a no life nobody, but I didn't think you could strap amps at 1 ohm.. though it was only 2.. Fudge i ask some noob questions sometimes...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

ok, im going to sound like a complete noob who knows nothing and is a no life nobody, but I didn't think you could strap amps at 1 ohm.. though it was only 2.. Fudge i ask some noob questions sometimes...

You can strap amps at 1 ohm, but each amp will see a .5 ohm load.

It is good to ask questions, that is how you learn. I have seen 2 sundown 3ks strapped at .5 ohms so each amp was seeing .25. I have also seen two of the new crossfire 1700's strapped at .25 so each amp was seeing .125 ohms. As long as you dont take the ohm load below what the amp is capable of taking then you are good to go. Most bigger amps do not like below .35, smaller amps will go lower.

So how could I strap lets say 2 crescendos or 2 sundowns to see 1 ohm say im running each of the 3k versions? Same way as I would run it as if it were bein strapped at 2? but since the subs @ 1 ohm the amps will run at .5? lol Oh shit, time to stock up on some more batteries :)

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Aww man I regret selling my saz3000 :// Sheett. That bish never got warm even after an hour and a half of highway bumping.. Time to get some more :D You think i'd be ok with my 2400, sprinter 500f, and maybe 2-3 3100s? Dc 260A Alt

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Throw a matching sprinter battery or in trunk and call it a day, add some more runs of 0 gage to the back as well

Edit:

Its not the best idea to mix battery brands. Having a different on up front from the one in back is okay but you really want all the back batteries to be the same.

Edited by cthedinger

Throw a matching sprinter battery or in trunk and call it a day, add some more runs of 0 gage to the back as well

Edit:

Its not the best idea to mix battery brands. Having a different on up front from the one in back is okay but you really want all the back batteries to be the same.

What if i ran the sprinter to the front and the xs to the back and then wired that xs in parallel with the rest?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg