Sonic Electronix

I think Ray or James can give me some info, but anyone is welcome to give input. I am looking for some feedback and pricing on both this series amps as well as this series speaker systems, in particular the TH quattro and the TH K3 orchestra. I am curenntly running the Hertz HSK163 3 way system in the front and I want to move it to the rear and put this setup in the front. Current amp is the Kicker SX900.4. I will probably switch that out for the Hertz EP4 or HP4 to run the rear seperate. Thanks!!! vid below of doors

Edited by total mayhem

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Amp alone is 15,000 dollars. Dunno your budget but be ready to spend for thesis

WTF!!!!!!!! :angry: Are you serious?????!!!! :No: Yeah, thats a littlie out of my budget. What about the 3 way system??? Also,how do they compare too the 165xl's or the MLK's??? Thanks James

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

They sound so damn amazing heard the thesis 4 channel and the 3 way comp set today in audio innovations porche.... completely INCREDIBLE.... clearest fullest door speakers you will EVER EVER have the enjoyment of listening to.... but be prepared to spend over $10,000-$20,000 for the amp and door speakers lol

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

yeah, I have seen some of that stuff on ebay before. They even had the comps for $850, however, I refuse to make a purchase at that dollar ammount on ebay for a product like this because you never TRULEY know what your getting. Besides, its always so much nicer to have a warrenty, and a knowledgeable dealer to work with first hand. Well let me ask you one more question James..........as I stated above, I was looking into also getting the Hertz EP4 or HP4. Which one do you think is better for my current application? Thanks. Also, anyone else that has any input about the Hertz or Audison feel free. Im a little jealous that I couldnt hear that porsche!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown