Sonic Electronix

It's just the sound certain people want i don't mind listening to rap on 10's or metal on 15's Just some people just like the low bass associated with rap and use bigger subs to get it.

ummm you have no idea what your talking about do you. its all about your box and tuning. yes an spl sub will have issues with certain frequency but most of us run daily setups here and you can tune a 8 inch sub to hit the lows it just doesnt have as much cone area as an 18.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I was the bass race 149.9 champ on Panama with 3 10´s , i also burped a 148 @ 39 hz and could do some major hairtricks and can tricks with that small cone area,so i think that people saying that are dumbass, yes maybe a big ass sub has a lower FS allowing you to play easily some lows, but i really love the face of the people when they get a strong loud demo from small subs , i miss those days :(

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Most the people that come into a shop to buy a speaker could care less about the frequency and tuning of a box they come in thinking that the 15 is going to sound better on rap than a 10 no matter what you tell them and those are probably the same people telling him that you can't play rap on some 10's thats why i said it the way i did sorry if it bothered you.

Post dumping?

People that say such things aren't very smart. ;)

All sizes of woofers can be used for every kind of music.

read this ;)

How was it post dumping. My string of periods (yes, it does sound gay) are simply an expression when you don't know what to say.

Like in response to using 10s for rap or 15s for metal. And hdorre understood what I meant and agreed. If I could have used a little yellow guy to help show what I meant, I would, but I'm on my cell.

Almost any size woofer can be used for any type music. His statement left me speechless ergo ............

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?