Sonic Electronix

Hey there fellas! Well, I was just thinking, I'm trying to plan my 1st ever sound system, but I am not completely sure. I was going to get 2 Fi 15's running on an AQ2200, but then I thought about it and said "I'm spending quite a bit of money on my 1st system." So, I thought about getting 2 15 CRV Kickers running on an AQ2200. Is there going to be a huge difference? Or what are some suggestions on some good 15" subs that are cheaper then Fi's. Like the NEXT in the game. Thanks!

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Hey there fellas! Well, I was just thinking, I'm trying to plan my 1st ever sound system, but I am not completely sure. I was going to get 2 Fi 15's running on an AQ2200, but then I thought about it and said "I'm spending quite a bit of money on my 1st system." So, I thought about getting 2 15 CRV Kickers running on an AQ2200. Is there going to be a huge difference? Or what are some suggestions on some good 15" subs that are cheaper then Fi's. Like the NEXT in the game. Thanks!

Honda makes Kicker subs now?

lol.

for your first system i wouldnt go straight to 2kw of power. thats far too big of a jump. start off with a 1000w and go from there. its way too easy to fuck something up car audio-wise and you dont want something to happen to your equipment because of your ignorance (not saying you are dumb)

start off with 2 of some woofer (aq sdc2.5 or sundown sa-12) on an audioque 1200d. great starter system

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

for your first system i wouldnt go straight to 2kw of power. thats far too big of a jump. start off with a 1000w and go from there. its way too easy to fuck something up car audio-wise and you dont want something to happen to your equipment because of your ignorance (not saying you are dumb)

start off with 2 of some woofer (aq sdc2.5 or sundown sa-12) on an audioque 1200d. great starter system

Like I know my ways around the audio system, but I juts dont have the money, since I am a 16 year old teenager, I don't want to spend 1,200$ on my 1st system. So yeah, but 2 12's on 1k watts = no thank you. I'm forsure going with 2 15's with 2k-2.6k wattage, just need to find a sub that SLAPS but is a little cheaper then Fi. Considering that Fi is like 230$ a sub for SSD 15 with the installations on it!

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Like I know my ways around the audio system, but I juts dont have the money, since I am a 16 year old teenager, I don't want to spend 1,200$ on my 1st system. So yeah, but 2 12's on 1k watts = no thank you. I'm forsure going with 2 15's with 2k-2.6k wattage, just need to find a sub that SLAPS but is a little cheaper then Fi. Considering that Fi is like 230$ a sub for SSD 15 with the installations on it!

Yeah, i know, lol. Just pokin' some fun at ya.

Good luck with whatever you settle on though.

how well do you know your ways? youve never install any system before afaik. i doubt you looked at the electrical needs for 2000w. like big 3, runs of 0 gauge, extra batts etc. but good luck dont blame anyone if your car burns the hell down because you dont know what the hell you're doing.

how well do you know your ways? youve never install any system before afaik. i doubt you looked at the electrical needs for 2000w. like big 3, runs of 0 gauge, extra batts etc. but good luck dont blame anyone if your car burns the hell down because you dont know what the hell you're doing.

I'm glad you know my life so well. I'm pretty sure I know what the big 3 is. And I'm also pretty sure I'm going to buy a mechman alternator.. So I'm ONCE again pretty sure you should buy new equipment cause you can't even get your stalking information correct. Attagirl!

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Like maybe 2 15 CVR 15's slapping like this

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD