got questions and need suggestion

ok so my buddy has a pioneer flip out head unit it has bottom removeable faceplate and i need to know how to bypass the ebrake ground so da dvd can work at all times ive heard a couple of ways using relays and switches but i dont know the exact way to fix this..

i was browsing the other thread got an idea and now i need suggestions so i want to order some hid's from ddm tunning ive ordered 3 sets back in june they work great but i used the ground shipping witch took like a month even though their office is only 2 hours away from me so it gives me some options for shipping but the diffrence is only like a couple bucks for like 3 day and 2nd day which seems kind of shady and wonder if it says 12 bucks there but they will actually charge me 20 on my card .. heres a pic so u can see what i mean untitled22.jpg

cowboys_logo.gif

The way to bypass the parking break it run two wires one from the parking break wire behind the deck and one from the ground wire run those to a toggle switch and hide the switch or mount it whatever your preference is.

Edited by ingramcaraudio