EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 The tensioner bolts are on the front, their not a problem. The support bolt is in back, that's the soft one. MAKE SURE, you use a tight fitting socket or wrench and regrease before reinstalling (wirebrush the threads if you can). It'll save you about 9hrs worth of intense swearing, busted bleeding knuckles, hand filing, and a trip to the hardware store for a new one (you could replace with a high grade one now if you want, i recommend this). I even knew to do this prior, but I got too excited and lazy when installing it the first time. Even with a perfect fitting 6-sided socket, I turned the hex head into a round head when I went to take it out for new belt. Listen to this man! I do shit like this at my work more than you'd expect... Get some PBBlaster. It is penetrating fluid, works fucking WONDERS. Use it, use lots of it! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 thanks for the advice man. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
VaNQuisH Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I had a 15" BL back in the day. You're gonna need to squeeze every inch out of that car for your wall Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
C-Fizzy Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 Thats on a 1500?! DAMN!Im getting pretty pumped for my build!!! BTW check your tires bro. Look extra flat. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 Thats on a 1500?! DAMN!Im getting pretty pumped for my build!!! BTW check your tires bro. Look extra flat. Haha they're not flat, i was just sunk in the mud a little bit. but yup, one 1500. oh, and thats nothing, i found that my car LOVES 28 hz, but my hatch hates it under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 Haha they're not flat, i was just sunk in the mud a little bit. but yup, one 1500. oh, and thats nothing, i found that my car LOVES 28 hz, but my hatch hates it I thought they were, but i figured id throw it out there. And i still don't know what to do about my car. But i have made a few joking suggestions about one thing that is looking more and more possible day by day. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 What idea do you have? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 oh i forgot about the alt update LOL. but does anyone want a REAL update? i dont care if you do or not. pics will be up in 30. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
AA98hoe Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 30? hurry up already TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.