Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

Wow this is an awesome build! :drink40:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

lol... i dont even feel like posting my current build on my 69 bug anymore. this looks damn amazing. and mine is just some audio equipmeent i had laying around compared to all this. ill be lucky to get a 80db number lmao! great work

edit: am very curious what you do with the door panels. im sure something really nice. mine is a little more of a stealth build since in my area people like to go around taking whats not theirs. and i also want to keep an original look as much as possible. none the less im taking notes for sure!

• 3 months later...

Left side coming along

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

I had a big problem with the orange material I was trimming the doors and interior with, the backing which was there for fire proofing kept coming away from the rest of the vinyl so I decided to get rid of it before trimming by pre-sticking it to some MDF.

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

More coming soon!

Archived