Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

Oh crap, I forgot to show you guys the outside of our bug which I promised would be up next... Oh well heres a pic taken whilst it was waiting for its MOT test certificate!

IMG_0974.JPG

Another one of it in our store whilst it was having its first photo shoot... still waiting to find out if its made it into a magazine feature..... Fingers crossed!

IMG_0980.JPG

In our parking area... Sorry for the poor photos, I will post some better ones soon! And maybe a video if you want one..

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

Trial fit in the Beetles roof.

IMG_0034.JPG

After two large cans of expanding foam, combined with the previously installed strips of MDF this is what I was left with. Nice and solid (especially when the beetle has an already solid curved metal roof! No flex at all.

IMG_0122.JPG

A little tidying up, much better!

IMG_0123.JPG

That is an incredible build! Thanks for sharing..Cheers!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

IMG_6213.JPG

And heres a little idea I came up with... but the majority of people I asked said it was a bit over the top so it never stayed...

IMG_0454.JPG

But we did improve on the lighting around the door handle with some better LED's which you can see here!

IMG_0966.JPG

Damn, you should put this thing on a scale when it's all said and done. Bet it could give an Escalade a run for it's money. :fatchicks:

But this is some quality stuff. Kerfing to the next level on that roof. I'm still waffling on whether or not I want to attempt it for my port on my next box. :noob:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived