Well i feel like a complete ass haha

Couldnt figure out where i introduce my self shit. I got one pondering question on the other forum i was on and no not caraudio.com i seen the words fuck and shit and were not bleeped out idk why this amuses me but anyways my name is matthew and im 18 working on getting a car and doing 1 18 or 1 21 inch sub and idk what amp but running 1/0 wire and a kinetics or XS battery and a few other stuff my brain is seriously too fried to think of at the moment. Going to be a slow build i gotta save up my penny's but for now im sticking with my mtx 9500 i have sitting downstairs. anyways i have a bad habit of typing a hell of alot and i tend to if im not careful RANT like crazy. Anyways il stop typing.

...... I got one pondering question on the other forum i was on and no not caraudio.com i seen the words fuck and shit and were not bleeped out idk why this amuses me but anyways my name is matthew ......

there was not one single question in there?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/