04navi Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 has anyone here used these Hifonics hf8sq fullrange speaker? they sound good on youtube...
bobmcbob_345 Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 How do you judge sound quality on YouTube? And I don't think a full range is a good idea in car audio, but if you insist, tang band makes some good fullrangers
Shyne151 Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 The Rockford Fosgate Marine 8" coaxs sound fucking amazing. I put quite a few in boats this summer and every customer was impressed, I also remember someone from RF talking about a couple of their guys were running them in there car. This is them: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=18&series_id=192&family_id=194&item_id=110668&locale=en_US&p_status= -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.