Sonic Electronix

so i have a 99 accord i picked up for like 400 bucks and have less than 1k total into it after i put tires and everything on it. someone local has a 95 astro wanting to trade me but since i have my truck i havent decided if i wanna do one or not.

i was thinking about doing ALOT of sundown E8v2's. and some 4500ds. this would be a bandpass at b pillar instead of c pillar if i was to do it.

thoughts? opinions? :popcorn::drinks:

here is the astro

1fe3d7ac.jpg

fbf7b74f.jpg

fe98d723.jpg

here is the accord

540d79de.jpg

7c59e884.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i have enough amps and batteries in the back of my truck i could actually split half my amps and batteries between both vehicles and still be fine.

truck would have 6 1500s at .5 ohm instead of 1 ohm. my impedence rise is like 3.5 ohm so it might actually be better lol. and it would have 9 D1000s and a single fluxcap to charge them.

van could use 6 1500s for temp use untill i get money saved for amps off 9 D1000s charged by a single fluxcap. luckily i have ALOT of shit haha.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I have an accord but my dad has a astro in the back of his shop that he doesn't use. Can wait to get some money to build it. Back ontopic lol. I'd trade and get the van. You can only get but so crazy in an accord

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived