Jump to content

98 Eclipse Build Log Finished with Video and Term-LAB Numbers!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Matt: Thanks

Moet: 2 JBL GT5 10's

Carroot: All I know is its 2 3"x10" flared ports lol

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Posted

Finally got it sealed and got the terminal, subs and ports in. It is currently upfiring, I am deciding which i prefer, upfiring or rear. I also relocated the amp to the back of the rear seats. Enjoy:)

38733804104_large.jpg

Ports and Subs In(amp also relocated to back of rear seats)

38733804105_large.jpg

Currently upfiring, deciding on which I like better...sounds amazing!

38733804109_large.jpg

Carpet coming soon!

38733804107_large.jpg

Amp moved to rear seats, wiring will be cleaned up when box is carpeted.

What do ya think?

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Posted

38733804107_large.jpg

Amp moved to rear seats, wiring will be cleaned up when box is carpeted.

What do ya think?

I think make a new topplate without ports and place the ports at the side that they can fiering to the backside of the trunk.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

I have a 2g Eclipse and its actually louder sub/port up facing the rear hatch window. But feels louder facing the back. If you have any questions shoot me a PM and be sure to check out my build.

yea I played around with it a little today and honestly didnt see a big difference so I'll probably leave it upfiring...and Ill definantly check out your build! Thanks for the help:)

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Finished carpeting with the help of my Dad:)

Carpet is from home depot and we got some extra so we could go ahead and carpet the false floor aswell.

38733804151_large.jpg

38733804149_large.jpg

38733804148_large.jpg

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...