Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

I think there are going to be a few people who are going to irritate david and get a vacation... so, if you are thinking of being a smartass to him, you may want to stop....

Just curious. Are we to respect admins/moderators? Or are we to fear them?

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I think there are going to be a few people who are going to irritate david and get a vacation... so, if you are thinking of being a smartass to him, you may want to stop....

For real, what is this, CACO? lol.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

lol at some of these posts.

first non of you really got the meaning of my post lol

your gonna come here to smd post/use the site like we all do, but along the way you start your own site and put up links and kinda spam this site for more traffic for your site, and then be dumb enough to hotlink a stupid little image from here and not think someone would notice? your stealing bandwidth( granted its not much) how dumb are you?

flex power nahh, showing someone how dumb they are yup, it sure was fun too

lol at some of these posts.

first non of you really got the meaning of my post lol

your gonna come here to smd post/use the site like we all do, but along the way you start your own site and put up links and kinda spam this site for more traffic for your site, and then be dumb enough to hotlink a stupid little image from here and not think someone would notice? your stealing bandwidth( granted its not much) how dumb are you?

flex power nahh, showing someone how dumb they are yup, it sure was fun too

I think I like Dave!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

alot of people this day in age dont understand what respect is.. and its proven in this thread, numerous times....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived