Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

alot of people this day in age dont understand what respect is.. and its proven in this thread, numerous times....

I'm still trying to figure out if you're talking about me tatsamaru :shrug:

Oh please you guys f..kin pussys cant take SPLeague! We GOT good Designers and HACKERs! haha well btw the emoticons are FREE same as everyother icon they come WITH IPBoard! I even have both fourm softwares and also Steve has Unlimited Bandwith who would be retarted to not have unlimited bandwith for this good forum man o man you huys need a life wait up till SPLeague will rule cause we have better people to run the site even me! haha also THERE is no WAY u can take SPLeague DOWN hell no there are good Webmaster including me that are backedup! so have FUN trying to take us down cuz there is no way were just STARTED!

Sub2weeker is my man! and u guys just take it or leave it cause we have the Knowledge to HACK into many things ;) hehe

how u think we got all the icons haha u just need nice access!

Thank you for your BUSINESS

I'm still trying to figure out if you're talking about me tatsamaru :shrug:

nope bro your good :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Oh please you guys f..kin pussys cant take SPLeague! We GOT good Designers and HACKERs! haha well btw the emoticons are FREE same as everyother icon they come WITH IPBoard! I even have both fourm softwares and also Steve has Unlimited Bandwith who would be retarted to not have unlimited bandwith for this good forum man o man you huys need a life wait up till SPLeague will rule cause we have better people to run the site even me! haha also THERE is no WAY u can take SPLeague DOWN hell no there are good Webmaster including me that are backedup! so have FUN trying to take us down cuz there is no way were just STARTED!

Sub2weeker is my man! and u guys just take it or leave it cause we have the Knowledge to HACK into many things ;) hehe

Are you a homosexual?

you are being quite agressive. we just dont like thieves. :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

ALSO! GEt a life and dont cry about stupid ICONS!

they wont make a difference at all...

Your Just wasting your TIME!.....

You must be hella hyped because you misspelled a bunch of words.

Dude, did you fail remedial english before or after you became such as kick ass admin?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived