Second Skin Audio

Which sub would you pick!

so im bout wondering which sub you guys would rec. i have been looking at the t3 t2000. 2000rms 4000 peak. good reviews, or the pioneer premire 2500rms 6000peak. which one would you pick. mainly wondering which will be louder wtc. will be ran in a rather large ported box tuned to 32hz with 1500-2000watts

every sub has its own charictoristics . so one isnt going to be nessasarly louder than the other . we could be of more help if you posted what you plan on using you system for , if you want to worry about adding alts/batts , what kinda car , what music , and what kinda numbers you are lookin for.. 8)

the sub will be used in a daily driver for music listening. 90%rap 10% rock. but of course want something that will be as loud spl wise as possible even if lacking some sq. im leaning toward the t3 just off reviews and the fact that it will have warranty. i just cant help but like the pioneer since its a little bigger watt wise and about 15-20lb heavier lol

Id take the pioneer over the t3 all day long

all the here today gone tomorrow bullshit with t3 is for the birds..ive owned 5 of thier subs was never impressed with them enough to say id buy another one. business practices are pretty lame as well. I dont roll with the im having issues so wait til i feel like sending you woofers philosophy either.

so im bout wondering which sub you guys would rec. i have been looking at the t3 t2000. 2000rms 4000 peak. good reviews, or the pioneer premire 2500rms 6000peak. which one would you pick. mainly wondering which will be louder wtc. will be ran in a rather large ported box tuned to 32hz with 1500-2000watts

funky pup <_<

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Id take the pioneer over the t3 all day long

all the here today gone tomorrow bullshit with t3 is for the birds..ive owned 5 of thier subs was never impressed with them enough to say id buy another one. business practices are pretty lame as well. I dont roll with the im having issues so wait til i feel like sending you woofers philosophy either.

u have never liked enough to own another but you had 5 lol. just messin with you, i know the people there very well, so ill never have customer service problems. ive seen nothing but amazing reviews on the t2000 or tsns

t3 hands down in daily situation. where will you get a t2000 from and t3 wont be able to recone it for you prob have to go thru psi if u blow it. the pioneer is more of a spl sub. i had a custom driver using a t3 tss motor(same as t2000) got pretty loud sq was good but for the price range i would take a rd alpha hands down. i just got one custom built with a 3" ww 8layer vc tall surround cf cone duel stiff spiders. cost to get it reconed was still cheaper than a new t2000 and the fs was 34hz unbroken in kills low end has a real punch sq is amazing better than tss

-BriAn

12" RD Audio Alpha v2 with PAP softparts. 3"ww 8layer al vc

Recoil RED 1000.1

Audiopipe 0 gauge wiring kit

Kinetik hc600

5 Farad Capacitor

2.26cuft slot ported box tuned to 30hz

(bbp6 says its 37hz 12volt says 30hz)

I would go with the T.2000.

Actually, i have a T.2000. So I did go with it. lol

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k