Second Skin Audio

Is it fixable ?!?

these happened on my friends fosgates and he didnt have the money to buy new ones so i just took some 12 gauge wire and soldered it in place of the coils lol but hey it worked and it is still working and that was about 6 months ago lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

these happened on my friends fosgates and he didnt have the money to buy new ones so i just took some 12 gauge wire and soldered it in place of the coils lol but hey it worked and it is still working and that was about 6 months ago lol

lmao yea i mean i seen sub with rust for tinsels and terminals pounding, I mean sure you can rig it up, do a good job and it should be ok. but dont be surprised if one day it breaks and you gotta redo do it and so on

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

lmao yea i mean i seen sub with rust for tinsels and terminals pounding, I mean sure you can rig it up, do a good job and it should be ok. but dont be surprised if one day it breaks and you gotta redo do it and so on

lol yea i would never do it to my own subs i would just replace or re cone but they werent mine and he was bitchin because he said i did it with my cd lol so i said ok ill fix it lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

OHHHH lmao thats funny, he broke his sub using your cd... if it wasnt your sub first aka your botched repair then ur good.

as for the cd is question, we'll assume it was full of Decaf clip free bass, and again, you are not responsible :P

it would be cool to help ur dude out though seeing as how you "broke" his sub :peepwall:

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s