mbdblue Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I keep havin problems with gears 2. it seems like the console doesnt like this one. I had the original, then I assumed it just got scratches so I went out and bought it cert. used from gamestop (had barely any scratches on it) and it worked for a little then was unreadable again. anyone else have this problem or could it be the writing in the game? I was thinkin about buyin the new console, but I dont feel like droppin 300 bucks on it. maybe Ill just buy the game new and see what happens. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
mbdblue Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 oh and I forgot to add, I have halo 3 scratched to shit and it still has no problem playing.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Swaggasaur Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 try sleeping with it for a night or two, that usually works for me BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
mbdblue Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 try sleeping with it for a night or two, that usually works for me what if it tries to come on to me? the cost of years at a psychiatrist cuz my game touched me in places, would surely surpass the cost of a new game.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Swaggasaur Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 ehhh, that never happened to me. you should be game harrass free. try washing it with soap BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Jeramey Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 It wont play cuz Microsoft knows it's a shit game . So the game isn't scratched at all? Cuz if it is and that's the reason then there's some crazy youtube vids where you can clean the disc with toothpaste and peanut butter and the scratches will magically disappear!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.