what makes you a balla?

lol now that's ballin :drinks:

lol thanks but dont consider myself a baller

Am i the only one that doesn't likes rolex watches?(atleast those on the pictures, and some others i've seen.)

They are too much bling for me. :peepwall:

ive never truly looked into any other watches but i also havnt payed for any of those watches either

I'm 21 and bring home $1,250 every two weeks after taxes. That's damn good for my age compared to my friends but I sure as hell don't call myself no "balla". In order to be a balla you have to be just a little bit talla, you also have to have a rabbit in a hat and a six4 impala.

flows like a stream

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

[quote name='TeejayBee' date='10 October 2010 -

ive never truly looked into any other watches but i also havnt payed for any of those watches either

then how'd you get them? nd how'd you get so much money? lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

im so baller, i wasnt gonna post, but then you wouldnt know how baller i am...

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

if you dont like to brag you never would have made this post. IF you have to add stipulations to it. You aren't a "balla" either. It was great to see almost everyone post up something non monetary that they felt made them worthy to compete with the big bank account of yours. My point is this. Be humble. If you are doing better than most thats great but there could be someone on here who just lost his job. Or maybe their parents just lost their job or lost their house or something awful. They come on here to get away from that and you smack em in the head with that. Be humble. With the way the economy is you never know who's the next to get cut. It could be you.

but i made this thread for people that are doing good and have something to show for their hard work

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived