Sonic Electronix

My friend is having some weird issues with his setup...

His system will be playing normally then all of a sudden the volume dies down and comes back up when ever it wants too...It's a big difference kinda like if you had your H/U on 40 then it goes down to 20 by itself...Anybody know what it might be??

i kno my friends highs would do that after a while cause the speakers were wired backwards. dumbass. so idk what to tell u....

Wired backwards?? His are wired in parallel...I did them so I don't have any doubt that they're wrong...

The speakers were working fine for the past week then out of no where this problem came up

ive been thinkin about this problem. maybe check the tensle leads going from the wire terminal to the coil? might have a broke, or damaged tensle lead?.....causein it to play proper one moment and then die out the next?...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets