DC Sound Lab

DC98hoe's demo NEW VIDEOS 2 liter trick :)

Hard in the paint decaf version

thanx i just picked up the waka flocka flame cd the other day and ive been playin the shit out of it NO HANDS slamms and O LETS DO IT kicks you in the fukn face mite use this cd to bassrace next weekend at dbdrag

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thanks bro it took a few hours working with the hat dude to get what i wanted its not perfect but they are one offs. i have a few more ideas in my head id like to try. anyways i should be looking sweet with my team shirt and hat at the show in sac next weekend. going to be repping DC hard. in fact i think im one of the loudest in Northern cali running DC at the moment any fellow DC users out there that think they are louder or just repping DC were you at? come out next weekend and show your stuff!

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

did some testing on the tl yesterday with a good buddy of mine,and tried different port plus i only have 1 alternator ( dom is fixing ,rewinding my other ones) anyways i was only down .2 to .3 still burping a 154.1 and a consistent 154 at 37 to 38 hz now. shit is pretty impressive.port change didnt make any difference after the show im going to do more testing. i burped it a dozen times with no smell watsoever out of my xls. i thought for sure a couple times i hurt them cause it was just so damn loud but nope not a problem.threw the mike in the kick and with low batterys i burped a 155.1 at 38 hz. dbdrag here i come. and thanks again Rusty,Ana,christopher for all your advice and help.

TEAM DC AUDIO

nice scores man. anymore vidz? :popcorn:

not till this weekend. got a few tweaks im doing to the hoe. 1st is a triple power wire input i made up today and will install tommorrow. its 3 runs of 0g into a copper splice with a short 4' piece going out into my amps inputs so its 6 pos 6 neg on each amp :). then i have some nice window vinyls i ordered from techforce on the way. she should be straight for sunday. and i will definately do some vids

TEAM DC AUDIO

This thing gets down. It sounds great in person too.

thanks for the help on the tl. i asked bill to ask you if you could make me a decaf cd yours was sweet. let me know how much and ill get you the money thanks

TEAM DC AUDIO