Bro seriosly. Get that battery out of there, and get new wires. This is a death trap on wheels. i don't think you understand. Theres 2 major faults with that battery. One it's just sitting there. if you hit the brakes hard ot crash that bitch is coming for your head. And 2 those batteries give off a harmful gas that can kill you if exposed to long.

i understand your point but how would slamming on the breaks jettison the battery into the air aiming towards his head?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i understand your point but how would slamming on the breaks jettison the battery into the air aiming towards his head?

Just saying theoretically. It's not bolted down. What if he wrecks? Or rolls the car? Think that battery is just going to sit there? I bolt everything down in my trunk still even though the box would protect me from anything flying forward.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I also love how the amps power wires aren'teven fused from the back battery. We should make a list of how this guy can seriously hurt himself and his vehicle.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.