4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

What do you use to design your boxes? And do they give port tuning? I think your building skills are impeccable. Haha but seriously your truck is sick.

^^^Told ya...I knew you'd dig this build.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What do you use to design your boxes? And do they give port tuning? I think your building skills are impeccable. Haha but seriously your truck is sick.

I use a port caculator similar to torres, a calculator, and google sketchup.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been curious, when people build custom consoles and mount a HU in there, how the hell do you secure the HU?? There is clearly no bracing or brackets in there like there would be on the dashboard.....

so what gives? how do people do that? How do you mount the console to the vehicle?

I've always been curious, when people build custom consoles and mount a HU in there, how the hell do you secure the HU?? There is clearly no bracing or brackets in there like there would be on the dashboard.....

so what gives? how do people do that? How do you mount the console to the vehicle?

the wood is 3/4" thick, you make the hole snug, and the mounting ring that comes with all headunits come with bendable teeth at various depths you just bend down the appropriate ones... you know, like you do normally in any normal car anyways...

UnusedMountingCage.jpg

• 10 months later...

Just went trough the original build, and the whole rebuild. Great project, very nicely build. and going low as HELL :D

Keep up the good work :fing34:

Archived