4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

haha dam dude u musta been pretty uncomfortable layin in that box. a kid could freakin sleep in there lol

actually i could lay on my back stretched out nicely. had to get up on my side to get shoulders into the port though.

shit, i know if i tried i could crawl all the way into the box and get around into the sub chamber. You would never know I was in there. Lol. Driving down the road someone pops out of your box.

And how do you think you'd feel if you were stuck in there and i turned it up?? :drink40:

ooh ic haha dam that box is nice thro bro. ay quick off topic question tho man. want u recommend.. a tube port or jus a standard square port?? i got a hdc3 as well

Well, a square port that uses common walls is the easiest way to go since the shared wall artificially extends the port, lowering your tuning (look up slot port tuning on google). Also a lot easier to get the area you're after. Could you imagine a tube with over 200 square inches of cross sectional area?

Well, a square port that uses common walls is the easiest way to go since the shared wall artificially extends the port, lowering your tuning (look up slot port tuning on google). Also a lot easier to get the area you're after. Could you imagine a tube with over 200 square inches of cross sectional area?

haha nice thanks man. so tubes arent any good? or jus really depenedin on how u use them and kno how to use then. this is jus for a single 12

mmmm 4th order i live in duluth man mind if i swing by sometime to check this out?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

mmmm 4th order i live in duluth man mind if i swing by sometime to check this out?

not really a 4th order bro.. 4th orders have a sealed section this is more like a 6th order.. ill be building a 4th order blowthru soon(sorry to thread jack OP)

Great work man this is sexy as hell! :clapping:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

haha nice thanks man. so tubes arent any good? or jus really depenedin on how u use them and kno how to use then. this is jus for a single 12

really just depends on how you use them. for 1 12, you would want say. 2 cubic feet and 24 to 32 square inches of port, with a flared tube port ( aero port) you could get away with a couple 3" ports, though the port velocity would be extremly high, the flare of the port will smooth the airflow so you don't hear the huffing noise typical of too little port.

Archived