Sundown Audio

156 E8v.2 is what you need hank!!

VEHICLE:1993 Ford F-150

ELECTRICAL:1-350Amp 1-200Amp Idle Excessive Amperage Alts.

BATT'S:13 Stinger SPV70's

HEAD UNIT:Pioneer N1

MIDBASS:2 10" 2 8" Sundown prosound protos

SUBS:3 NSv.2 18s in a series tuned 6th order

SUB AMPS:3 Sundown SAZ-4500D

MIDBASS/TWEETER AMP:Sundown SAX-200.4 Simon Eichenberger is the King

i am going to say do it simple 4-18" nightshade v2 in a 4th order with a 4500d per sub at .5 ohm

Edited by new2boom

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Hank, do you sell Crack?

Where the fuck do you get all this money?

LoL

You know you gotta drive back out to Ohio for me when this is done, right?

i sell old equipment. old parts/cars. shit i have laying around. trade things here and there when its a good deal in my favor. i work 40+ hrs a week and i save save save and save even more. and it helps i won 1500 at the chicago show i went too.

honestly it takes me time to afford what i want but i save what i gotta save. i have tons of debt i should pay off but instead i buy car audio. kinda dumb because im throwing money away in interest but hey at least im having fun

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

oh christ hank, you and your crazy builds, i must see this when its done! come to jersey fool!

oh and 16 18's? if itll fit that is

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

came up with a different design for more cone area and as long as i can squeeze 200 cube shell in the van i can do a 2 to 1 4th order :)

already drew somethign up really quick but obviously just ideas in my head. looking at some old school pictures of older setups back in the day gave me a few ideas to try.

its hard to see because the way i had to do the baffles inside the port i had to use a line to go at an angle to get the baffle to show up so it looks like a bunch of angles but it wouldnt be. it would be 2 baffles on bottom and 2 on top. flares open when it comes to the front.

portdesign.jpg

i like to go through tons of ideas in my head before i decide exactly what im gonna do

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

hmm how bout 30 18's in a ported horizontal clamshell or in a 4th order

more cone area than 36 15's

8 0

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design