jojo42 Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 Well, your point of view is yours. I had seen a couple before watching meades vids and had fallen in love. Then the first time I heard them I was sold. 2 of my 4 vehicles run BTLs. I will never attempt to estimate db scores. The XLs are awesome but I've compared both and will tell you the BTLs have always sounded better to me. Both awesome subs though and if you choose DC ill be tuned in I have a BTL 18" myself. My buddy has two lvl 4 18's on the exact same amp as me and I think the BTL sounds better myself. 2012 Ford Ranger: Build comming soon! Kenwood DNX-6160 DC 175.4 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps
Loudcivic Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 my btl on a audiopipe 1500d sounds good as hell i couldnt imagine wut it would sound like on a nicer amp. im gonna say dont go dc but thats my opinion. if you can wait then go with the nightshades you will not regret it at all. here ya go instock ready to ship they have dual 1 and 2 coils. its also coming from woofersec so your good to go. dual 2's http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGHTSHADE-V2-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-SUB-15-DVC-2-OHM-SUBWOOFER-/110593096169?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item19bfdcb9e9#ht_6397wt_905 dual 1's http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGHTSHADE-V2-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-SUB-15-DVC-1-OHM-SUBWOOFER-/120628361641?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item1c1602b9a9#ht_6397wt_905 this should be the end of this thread now so order up your subs since there still available 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
fritosaregood Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 ns are back ordered. my friend ordered his 4 months ago and jake sent his money back cause its still gonna be a while have they even been out for 4 months? The just ran out of motors for them recently. seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
REaudioBuff Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 Im hoping to get some used ones of any of these subs that im thinking about so i dont have to pay full price. Recones are easy lol 1 Crossfire XS v2 15" 2 Deka group31a's 1 XS Power D3400 (under hood) 1 Addictive Audio 500.1 1 Rockford 3sixty.2 4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s 2 Pyle Pro Super tweets 1 Crescendo 1000c4 Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit Big Three upgrade All 0 gauge of course 1 4.56c^ft box @28hz (New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)
Loudcivic Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 look up brand new nightshades ready to ship ^^^^^ 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
fritosaregood Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 and they are on serious backorder lol like 4 months backorder... oh yea, I got my order in right before that, but im waiting on spiders for mine to get built up seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
REaudioBuff Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 well damn I might have to go for that but im waiting on some pricing for some other subs DC and AA see which ones i wanna go with. 1 Crossfire XS v2 15" 2 Deka group31a's 1 XS Power D3400 (under hood) 1 Addictive Audio 500.1 1 Rockford 3sixty.2 4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s 2 Pyle Pro Super tweets 1 Crescendo 1000c4 Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit Big Three upgrade All 0 gauge of course 1 4.56c^ft box @28hz (New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)
TeamHT Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 I have a BTL 18" myself. My buddy has two lvl 4 18's on the exact same amp as me and I think the BTL sounds better myself. Yes, I love the musical performance. But...I only have 15s, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 This is my vote.... http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/15%22-Death-Penalty-Series.html Also is that a new motor structure I see in the 2nd and 3rd pic in the link???? I dont see anything about it on there site ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
matt402 Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 i still vote XL... did u ask rusty about what we talked about?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.