well i guess not help but my friend just got an 06 mustsang gt and he effed up his transmition like i know 1st gear is shot and it wont go into reverse and i just wanted to ask the forum if anyone has ever had a gear replaced in there car and i wanted to kinda get a price of what it cost so i can tell him

Currently in a build

2 BTL 18s

1 AQ 2200

4 Kenetic hc 600s

Pioneer AVH-P2300 (next purchase)

High output alt 150 amps

well i guess not help but my friend just got an 06 mustsang gt and he effed up his transmition like i know 1st gear is shot and it wont go into reverse and i just wanted to ask the forum if anyone has ever had a gear replaced in there car and i wanted to kinda get a price of what it cost so i can tell him

this is general audio, lol. Prob better off in off topic or somewhere else. And you're looking at prob close to a grand in repairs.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

this is general audio, lol. Prob better off in off topic or somewhere else. And you're looking at prob close to a grand in repairs.

yeah i know that this is general audio but i couldnt find a car help thing lol

Currently in a build

2 BTL 18s

1 AQ 2200

4 Kenetic hc 600s

High output alt 150 amps

Fail!!! :nea: ... at least try off topic. :good:

however, i would suggest troubleshooting starting with transmission leak inspection,clutch fluid and engagement test, shifter, etc...

transmission job isn't cheap. for a 06 GT, you are looking at $2,000 easy.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

On my old ford ranger we found a tranny for maybe $700 then had to get it installed

danm cause he just got the mustang u think he could go back to the dealer ship and get in there face and say that it wont go in reverse and first gear is gone

Currently in a build

2 BTL 18s

1 AQ 2200

4 Kenetic hc 600s

High output alt 150 amps

danm cause he just got the mustang u think he could go back to the dealer ship and get in there face and say that it wont go in reverse and first gear is gone

depends... was it sold as is? no warrenty? cuz if sold as is, the moment you drove off the lot, you on your own!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db