OT- I just drove through a taco bell drive thru

it was just a joke at first cuz they were known to blow but hades has to be a dumb fuck and that pisses me off. go jump on your dc bandwagon and get the fuck out of here

stfu k. dont make this into a hate thread.

np sry op just had to get that out. build should be loud for sure

Wow? Lol.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

and fuck you too. DONT KNOW WERE PEOPLE GET THIS SHIT FROM?????? look the fuck around man everybodys dat shit is blowing up. are you fuckin blind you nut hugger

it was just a joke at first cuz they were known to blow but hades has to be a dumb fuck and that pisses me off. go jump on your dc bandwagon and get the fuck out of here

I'm not a nuthugger...you're a fuckin hater...plain and simple. I have seen maybe 4 threads about a person actually having problems with THIER DAT, that's hardly "everybody"...everything else is "oh I heard this" or "oh I know a guy that". it's assholes like you that perpetuate this shit. have you ever used DAT? no, then you have no experience and should shut the fuck up...not to mention product bashing is against SMD rules genius...and secondly, I am FAR from a dumbfuck, so crawl back under your bridge you fuckin troll, no one cares about product hatin' jack asses

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

wow calm down kiddie i was just jokin in the first place. your the one who started hatin so remember that. his shit will be loud and tahts all that matters. yes i dont like the brands hes going with but its his build and the way he wants it. i hope his shit slams and he posts a lot of vids.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

wow calm down kiddie i was just jokin in the first place. your the one who started hatin so remember that. his shit will be loud and tahts all that matters. yes i dont like the brands hes going with but its his build and the way he wants it. i hope his shit slams and he posts a lot of vids.

x2

I'm not a nuthugger...you're a fuckin hater...plain and simple. I have seen maybe 4 threads about a person actually having problems with THIER DAT, that's hardly "everybody"...everything else is "oh I heard this" or "oh I know a guy that". it's assholes like you that perpetuate this shit. have you ever used DAT? no, then you have no experience and should shut the fuck up...not to mention product bashing is against SMD rules genius...and secondly, I am FAR from a dumbfuck, so crawl back under your bridge you fuckin troll, no one cares about product hatin' jack asses

umad?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Sonic drive through gets more reactions.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

umad?

no, I am not mad. what I am is sick of people with no firsthand knowledge of a product, bashing it and perpetuating bullshit rumors...joking or not. not realizing the negative affect it has on that company.

/rant

sorry for interrupting your thread drew...I'm done now

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

:drinks: come on guys who cares what they got as long as it SLAMS and they got lots of VIDS! lol

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3