Sonic Electronix

Beauty cover for PVC ports

Ive drawn up a blueprint to make these out of aluminum. They will be made out of half inch aluminum in various sizes for your run of the mill PVC sizes you would pick up at lowes. The prototype should be finished in the next week or so i can post up pics then. They are made to be countersunk and mounted flush with the surface but could be used other ways. and there will be a version that is screwed down and a version that drops in and is glued or what have you. The purpose of this post is whether or not it is worth it to you, and also what would you be willing to pay. based on material cost i was thinking about 20-30 bucks and cheaper in bulk. Input is appreciated.

I just use 3/4" mdf with a round over and a rabbited edge on the inside.

Making them from alum for 20.00?

thats a great price.

Let me see a finished product please

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

forreal what will this look like? sounds good tho

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

i they will just be clean machined aluminum one will have countersunk screw holes the other flat for mounting with epoxy or what have you...if i sell enough ill look into adding designs to the face of them for a little added price. this is a brainstorm for now but i plan on making a prototype soon and uploading a few pics. just wondering if people would be willing to pay the price 20.00 bucks is a quote depending on material cost it could turn out a little higher and of course larger ones for like 4 and 6 inch ports will cost more.

You need to get in touch with steve if you want to sell something you're making on here. Not shooting you down because this sounds like they would be nice. So keep us updated

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived