2 21" Incriminator Audio Wardens

I'm selling 2 21 inch Wardens. They are Dual 1 ohm (.7).

These aren't just the best subs IA makes, they're some of the best on the market. SSA sells them for 950 + shipping new, and these are like-new. The suspension is still stiff and the coils read good. You can see they still look new.

They came with a few marks on the basket and motor- tiny lines in the paint on the basket and such and I never complained to the manufacturer, but if you bought a new one that's how it would come. The stickers also peeled off the dust cap, just sort of fell off without any help from me so I left the 'bewbs' bare so to speak.

I have manuals and stickers and stuff that came with them. I took pictures while they're in my vehicle because I will continue to use them until someone buys them. They sound great for daily use and have proven to put up good numbers in the lanes. I just want to change things around in my vehicle.

I want $700 shipped each.

Anyone wants the box to go with them it's $50 with the subs, just pick it up. If you want the box shipped find a way to get it there from 29526 and pay me the extra shipping. The box is 3/4" birch with double baffle, 45's, and swappable port. The bracing is 1.25" threaded rod. Currently 18ft net @ 36hz. I've got about $2-300 in materials in this box, but I can't use it without the subs.

Only trade I'm interested in right now is an American Bass 1000.1, or 4 500.1s. Maybe some XS Power D3100s.

PLEASE EMAIL me at [email protected], as my inbox fills up really fast and I miss PMs.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

cut the chit chat

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived