Sonic Electronix

Alternative bass knob cords

i just went to radio shack and bought a regular 4 line for 2 bucks and it works just fine...but i will consider the rca bass knob once this one wears out too, i just needed something fast because i got a comp on sat. Thanks for the replies everyone

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

i just went to radio shack and bought a regular 4 line for 2 bucks and it works just fine...but i will consider the rca bass knob once this one wears out too, i just needed something fast because i got a comp on sat. Thanks for the replies everyone

The RCA knob should give you alot better control and output. The way it works is it controls the voltage that is being sent through the RCAs to your amp. When you use this you need to set your gains with an OScope so that you dont have any clipping.

The RCA knob should give you alot better control and output. The way it works is it controls the voltage that is being sent through the RCAs to your amp. When you use this you need to set your gains with an OScope so that you dont have any clipping.

haha i def need an oscope, maybe getting the rca bass knob after i get a oscope would be awesome!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived