Sundown Audio

audiopipe vs audioque

armyranger3858

because it is dirty power there good amps if you want to clip your subs to death no disrespect but ive had afew ap amps and there not all that imo

Like I said, they aren't the greatest but you have to learn how to not clip it then, I ran mine at 2 ohms on my old DD 2512 and didn't smell coil once.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT

Jensen VM9223 | Pioneer Premier Comps | Audiopipe AP15001D | DC Level 4 XL 18 in 6 cubes @ 36hz | Deka 9A78DT | Knu 4 Gauge | Big 3

man....20 years is just the magic number isnt it? ha ha ha

ive installed, tested, and benched the AP1500. dirty power? only if youre a moron in which case almost any amp can create a clipped signal. the amps can do rated, and when used properly do not clip. and a little clipping wont kill a speaker. after using the amp i sold it to a friend who has had it now for quite some time. no burned coils, no smell, and no broken amp.

im curious if you yourself used this amp.

either way, AQ all the way

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive installed, tested, and benched the AP1500. dirty power? only if youre a moron in which case almost any amp can create a clipped signal. the amps can do rated, and when used properly do not clip. and a little clipping wont kill a speaker. after using the amp i sold it to a friend who has had it now for quite some time. no burned coils, no smell, and no broken amp.

this.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT

Jensen VM9223 | Pioneer Premier Comps | Audiopipe AP15001D | DC Level 4 XL 18 in 6 cubes @ 36hz | Deka 9A78DT | Knu 4 Gauge | Big 3

Not so fishy review.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

i dont lie and yes ive been in car audio when you were in a car seat dude so dont be an ass its just what i think about ap. no big deal. no dis respect to any one who runs them . god knows ive used alot of cheap amps myself

i dont lie and yes ive been in car audio when you were in a car seat dude so dont be an ass its just what i think about ap. no big deal. no dis respect to any one who runs them . god knows ive used alot of cheap amps myself

i take back what i said about you not cluttering the thread with your insecurity in the PM you sent.

cheap...yes. but that does not always mean dirty power. im curious what experience or information you have to shed on this matter. was it all those HIFIs you installed? lol. some amps are cheaper than others, does that mean the cheaper amp must automatically be crappy? you should stop projecting that insecurity. i do not see where i called you a liar or how im being an ass. but ill await your professional opinion on these cheap amps.

im still with AQ OP, just annoyed when people have no idea what theyre talking about and taking what they read online at face value.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i take back what i said about you not cluttering the thread with your insecurity in the PM you sent.

cheap...yes. but that does not always mean dirty power. im curious what experience or information you have to shed on this matter. was it all those HIFIs you installed? lol. some amps are cheaper than others, does that mean the cheaper amp must automatically be crappy? you should stop projecting that insecurity. i do not see where i called you a liar or how im being an ass. but ill await your professional opinion on these cheap amps.

im still with AQ OP, just annoyed when people have no idea what theyre talking about and taking what they read online at face value.

dawm dude i thought i was an asshole

AQ over Audiopipe all day. The only thing good about the audiopipe is that you can choose the boost freq. Other than that they are no where near AQ. On ebay the AP is $224 and the AQ is $249, trust it is definetly worth the extra $25 bucks.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Archived