Jump to content

Noise violation in cali


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hell where I am at your 1st offense they impound your vehicle. Then they make you take it somewhere and have it professionally uninstalled out of your pocket. plus court cost and fines on top of that so I am very careful where I bump around here.

That's crazy mayne, all for some bass I take it back I'm not that mad LOL if they inpounded my shit id flip.

Unfortunatly tho in la if you got rims tint a system and a decent whip they assume your either gangbangin or pushin some weight. I'm sure its like that up in nor cal too since its just as bad up there.

And meade I'm sure ur mids and highs are louder than these chinese made REs I have LOL

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Posted

That's crazy mayne, all for some bass I take it back I'm not that mad LOL if they inpounded my shit id flip.

Unfortunatly tho in la if you got rims tint a system and a decent whip they assume your either gangbangin or pushin some weight. I'm sure its like that up in nor cal too since its just as bad up there.

And meade I'm sure ur mids and highs are louder than these chinese made REs I have LOL

I think his mids and highs are louder than most average systems lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

Posted

just tell the cop "listen here occifer u got the wrong guy" and drive off...trust me....................

edit: i need to learn how to use quotes lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

If yer gonna bump you shit around town, You will get tickets, Don't be a bitch and get mad cause ya got one. Man up and pay them as you get them, or sell off all your shit and take up knitting

I oddly agree with you. Everyone gets caught eventually. Just like hooking up with hussies, you gotta buy drinks, food maybe..rubbers? For knocking, your stereo is your woman. Paying for tickets is like buying the rubbers and drinks and whatever floats her boat.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

Hide all yer bass in the truck bed and they will go after the SUV every time ;)

in that case just take off ur faceplate and tell the officer u dont even got a stereo

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...