Sonic Electronix

The 10s will save you a little space and yes they'll take the power all day and laugh at you. Lol. But 10s would also be neat because not everyone has done 10s and in a mustang it will be loud.

Also with good electrical that amp should put out a little over 4k. So each xl would be seeing around 2,100 watts which is perfectly safe for the XL as long as you set your gains right

well you know any1 that can give me a box desgin??? or is there a program i can use might as well give it a try probley goin to suck tho

but im plain on maybe a 320 h/o alternator should i get one from Dc or mechman? is that much a prices difference from both of them

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Both are good alts but the mechman will likely have a faster turn around time........

In enclosure section there is a sticky for Torres box calculator. Try it and see if you have luck. If not people will usually help your out and you can find a few that design boxes for a cheap price

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Both are good alts but the mechman will likely have a faster turn around time........

In enclosure section there is a sticky for Torres box calculator. Try it and see if you have luck. If not people will usually help your out and you can find a few that design boxes for a cheap price

you know any1 in particular that has a good rep for makin nice boes designs kinda dont wanna spend all the $ on material to come out with a crappy box u know? but i heard dc arnt making lvl 5 till late oct. is this true?? but other then that i appreatice everyythin u done bro :drink40: hopfully by new yrs i can start my build log wisconsin snow is goin to suck tho

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

It's late October bro. The 15th. Mondays the 18th. Lol. They just got their shipment in from what's being said on the forum. BCBaller**** something like that did a design for me and my brother for a decent price. Most members that do it have it posted in their sig. Just search the forums and find one with something about box designs in their sig and PM them

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

o and does any1 here have a 05 mustang?? becuz i wanna get rid of the mid and highs in the mustang the shaker 500 just isnt doin it for me lol

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

It's late October bro. The 15th. Mondays the 18th. Lol. They just got their shipment in from what's being said on the forum. BCBaller**** something like that did a design for me and my brother for a decent price. Most members that do it have it posted in their sig. Just search the forums and find one with something about box designs in their sig and PM them

haha ur right i been workin like 70 hrs a week latley i dont even know when a day ends nd the other begins but ima ask rusty on the prices for 2 10's XL

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

id go with the level 5 12's face them forward and seal the front of the box off from the trunk. NEVER face them up.. everytime i see that i just wana slap the guy doin it... i also honestly think the lvl 5s will take 2k daily no problem. plus much more cone area then the 10s. "personal opinion"

The 5s will take that power. But the XLs will too and in the perfect world we live in with the xl being a "little smaller" than the lvl 5 motor it should actually be louder on the same power. And the 12s would be a little louder but without you measuring your trunk opening and what not.....actually you need to do this now before you buy anything. Measure your trunk. All of it

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

id go with the level 5 12's face them forward and seal the front of the box off from the trunk. NEVER face them up.. everytime i see that i just wana slap the guy doin it... i also honestly think the lvl 5s will take 2k daily no problem. plus much more cone area then the 10s. "personal opinion"

who said i wanna goin put them facing up???? and i doubt i can put 12inches and make it fire in the cabin the height in the mustang is like just 12inches i think alil less

but where in chicago are u from?? j/w i use to live there for awhile live in southern wisconsin now

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

well you know any1 that can give me a box desgin??? or is there a program i can use might as well give it a try probley goin to suck tho

but im plain on maybe a 320 h/o alternator should i get one from Dc or mechman? is that much a prices difference from both of them

dc ftw ....puts out a lot more than rated