Sonic Electronix

hey is it possible to seal off the trunk and have the subs facing the trunk lid instead of firing in the cabin? -you

sorry miss understood.. you ment back not up. haha

yeah but if im not mistaken there gana be around the same price. so with the lvl 5s takein the power just fine, your gettin the cone area of 12s with the price of the 10s.. only thing youd get by buying the 10s is less space and satisfaction knowing there xls.

but set them back in the trunk a bit, for clearence from the seat and its about 3-4in more right beind the opening. then trim it off and shed be pertty and slap.

its kool i do it all the time :drink40: i learned to reread and reread again, thats what im planin on doin i want to push it alil back so then maybe i can just pull down the seats that has the port so sum1 can ride in the backseat while bumping (idk if that makes sense)

oh im technically in indiana. but portage IN. like half hour from chicago. not chi-town really just easier to say. hah

haha o well dang bro i swear in the wisconsin i live car audio is non exsisent ppl think audio pipe is loud in a box that have no clue what its tuned too all they do is just cut ahole and balm they have a port :lol:

I agree with you 100% on the 12s having more cone area. That's a given. But 1) there is a nice price difference from XLs to 5s. Especially the msrp on them. But there is NO reason to get the 5s unless you plan to add another 3500 for one on each speaker.

and probley not its just goin to be a daily driver, maybe wayy out in the future if so i can always sell the xl or just put them in my 04 grand prix

Nope. Lvl 4<XL<Lvl 5. The XL is a mini lvl 5. And you Getz no moar of my avi. Ok going to change it soon.............

i was staring at it for like 5minz lol until my gf came to my house and i scrolled up quick :rofl:

Edited by KnockinthaStreetzof608

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

its kool i do it all the time :drink40: i learned to reread and reread again, thats what im planin on doin i want to push it alil back so then maybe i can just pull down the seats that has the port so sum1 can ride in the backseat while bumping (idk if that makes sense)

haha o well dang bro i swear in the wisconsin i live car audio is non exsisent ppl think audio pipe is loud in a box that have no clue what its tuned too all they do is just cut ahole and balm they have a port :lol:

and probley not its just goin to be a daily driver, maybe wayy out in the future if so i can always sell the xl or just put them in my 04 grand prix

i was staring at it for like 5minz lol until my gf came to my house and i scrolled up quick :rofl:

i think he got mad?? lol

yeah i live in a rich area and back when i had my shity pioneers people were wowin me all day and i didnt understand... i thought they were POOP! plus i had them "OLD PERSON HATERS" lmao love every min of it.

anywho deff go with the xl 12s bro or even lvl 4s. 85% sure the 4s could take the power..

i have ideas in my head for what my system setup would be in my alero, it has a small trunk too. i was going to make a box and push it all the way towards the back of my trunk then just seal around it. then cut out parts of my rear deck and fiber glass something like a hole in it and some speaker mounts then that way i dont have to have my seats folded down and itll still b decently loud.

theres an idea for u, just to tell u lol

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Hey im that BCball**** guy lol...bcpballer64 and ya i do designs...why not do 12" XL's then? jw. btw take measurements of your trunk opening too at the same time...

Yup. This friggen guy. Lol. Hey PM me BCP. I need a new box design. :)

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

(thats what im planin on doin i want to push it alil back so then maybe i can just pull down the seats that has the port so sum1 can ride in the backseat while bumping (idk if that makes sense)) i get what you mean. i plan on doing that with my build. i think its the best way to go, so you can seal the subs off from your trunk lid and cut nasty rattle in half.. id put the port up threw your deck... id be little hard but deff be cool

i think he got mad?? lol

? who

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's